[OM] Re: gramme (warning:mild profanity)

Subject: [OM] Re: gramme (warning:mild profanity)
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 12:33:51 -0400
Reminds me of the recent FedEx  advert on television where an MBA grad balks
at having to arrange a shipment. After telling his supervisor that he had an
MBA and saying that the assignment was too lowly, the supervisor's only
response was "......oh, you have an MBA, I'll have to show you what to do."

John "who thinks that the MBA is the most worthless degree on the planet"
Hudson