[OM] Re: Mystery Camera - Revealed

Subject: [OM] Re: Mystery Camera - Revealed
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:39:56 -0800 (PST)
> > AKA the Norton Camera. Kinda looks like fun to me, I love
> the styling of
> > the body. The images that it could produce have their charm
> no doubt.

I updated the website with the "answer" to the puzzler. Yes, it
is a Norton Camera. I've got a write up and a bunch of
additional pictures posted. The Univex A was a good guess.
Several people thought it was an recognisiance camera, but those
would have been about 100x larger and about 25 pounds heavier.

www.image66media.com

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail