[OM] Re: Canon EOS 300D (OT, in case it wasn't obvious!)

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon EOS 300D (OT, in case it wasn't obvious!)
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:46:05 -0000
I swapped to digital and AF precisely because I can't accurately focus a
manual camera these days. Amongst other reasons I picked Canon because of AF
functionality. I use the viewfinder for composition and simply believe in
the AF - and I'm getting a far higher in-focus hit rate than I ever did with
manual focus.

When I'm using a Zuiko high ISO and f11 works for me :-)

Alternate screens are available for the 1D2 for around 28UKP (35USD) which
is not expensive.