[OM] Re: my OM-4T is beeping

Subject: [OM] Re: my OM-4T is beeping
From: Steve Schaffner <sfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:06:06 -0500 (EST)
Uh oh.  This is a little like hearing your doctor suddenly say "Hmm"
when he's giving you a check-up -- not a good sign.  Yes, the cover
and screws are tight.  And yes, it only beeps when the flash is on
board.  It still beeps with a new set of batteries in the camera, and
with a different flash.  Beeping does seem to depend on the position
of the camera.  Overall, it doesn't sound very good (the situation,
that is -- the beeping sounds just fine).

Thanks.

Steve