[OM] Re: 8 MP Champ

Subject: [OM] Re: 8 MP Champ
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:51:47 -0800
Not at all. I realize that punctuation and usage is a particular
interest of yours.

I am less picky with web sites which are essentially do-it-yourself
projects by individuals. What irritates me is to see the same thing in
newspapers or to hear bad usage from the mouths of speakers with
multi-million dollar salaries on television news programs with huge
budgets. And, of course, as an American I know less about English.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA