[OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of computers...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of computers...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:55:43 +0000
Boris, where HAVE you been?  Some of us -- me, for one -- have been using
Picture Window Pro for years.  Every TOPE shot I have submitted, TOPE 1 and
TOPE 9 through 20, inclusive, all went through some version of Picture Window
on the way.  If you get it right in the camera to begin with, it could well be
all you ever need.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from