[OM] Re: [OT] E*son 2200

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] E*son 2200
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:42:03 +0000
Curses!  Foiled again!

Actually, the expressions "more better" and "way more better" are quite "hip"
and often used by today's Murkin teenagers.  Maybe I've been spending too much
time around the grandkids.  It's hard to say which of us is a worse influence
on the other.  Or maybe I should say "more worser" so I can retain my cool.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --