[OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:17:10 -0800
I learned to type on a Selectric, which may have something to do with
my affinity for those (and my wariness about women who ask me to move
their typewriter for them...heh...). I too have a couple of the old
Lexmark keyboards; one IBM-branded one that came with my old IBM 386
machine and another I bought as a safety years later. When I switched
to Mac, though, I had to retire them (they're in the closet) because of
the Mac-specific function keys. You can get a PS/2 to USB interface,
though, so as a PC user you never have to wave goodbye to those
keyboards. ;-)