[OM] Re: Computers are great after all!

Subject: [OM] Re: Computers are great after all!
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:15:18 -0400
Same DOB as our daughter ----- 1977 was a good year!

jh

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxx>
To: "Oly List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 05 January, 2005 02:11 PM
Subject: [OM] Computers are great after all!

> My birthday is February 7*.  In Georgia, car tags expire on the DOB of the
registered owner.  And my driver's license, good for four years from date of
issue, also expires on my birthday this year.

> Thanks to the computer appliance, and those of you who make them and the
stuff they connect to work, instead of standing in line for an hour or so to
get new tags and another hour or so to renew my driver's license, I went on
line to www.dmvs.ga.gov and in less than 10 minutes got the tags for two
SUVs, two sports cars, and one donorcycle, and renewed my driver's license
for another four years.  So what if I may have gone blind since 2001.
Besides, the four-year-old picture probably looks better than one taken
today -- although I am still ruggedly handsome, of course.