[OM] Re: How's the weather up there?

Subject: [OM] Re: How's the weather up there?
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:05:10 -0800 (PST)
--- Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> so annoyingly wrote:

> I just now came back in the house after being
> outside the better part of an hour, wearing only jeans and a T-shirt,
> just in time to catch CNN's weather update.  Wow!  Some of you folks
> are having wintertime, aren't you?.

We sure are though a bit late this year in the Berkshires.  I think
we're due for about 5-6 inches of snow by tomorrow morning.  After it
is all done it will be a good excuse to get out and take some
additional snow shots.  This weather is nothing compared to what we had
the last 2 winters.  Two years ago we had snow on the ground from the
end of October to the 3rd week in April with as much as 3 1/2 feet...
and that wasn't the snow drifts.  Talk about cabin fever. :)

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com