[OM] How's the weather up there?

Subject: [OM] How's the weather up there?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:44:14 +0000
Being somewhat of the lazy and indolent persuasion, I'm probably going to shoot
my TOPE 21 (Simplicity) on the back deck.  I've been out there thinking about
it and getting things sort of arranged so I can do it tomorrow.  I just now
came back in the house after being outside the better part of an hour, wearing
only jeans and a T-shirt, just in time to catch CNN's weather update.  Wow!
Some of you folks are having wintertime, aren't you?.

Here, it's 68F, partly cloudy, with a 5-10 mph breeze from the southwest.  The
forecast for the next week or so: more of the same.  How boring.  But we did
have the excitement of a morning when it was only 16F the week before Xmas.

Happy new year from the partly-sunny Southland.

Walt, who couldn't be more annoying sometimes

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --