[OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff
From: FAR-ALI <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:44:38 -0500
 Wow...we are getting deep into tech here. Everything comes back
around....even in technology. Recently I was amazed to see a new take-off
theATARI 7800 game console which has the "old classics" (Centipede, Pacman,
Galaga, and Galaxian) already built in...even the joysticks look pretty much
the same. Retro with new designs and features....its the "IN" thing. So now
nothing surprises me. Someday you will see an OM camera....retro looking but
totally re-designed inside.

I read this morning that conversion vans might make a comeback. Remember
those? the shaggy carpets, the bed in the back, the TV &fridge, the TV with
VCR....those were KOOL!!
- Ali

Winsor Crosby wrote: Two new ones have been recently come out for the Mac.
They may have PC versions as well.
http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/matias-tactilepro-keyboard-review.html[1]
Kensington has also announced one. Winsor Long Beach, California, USA On Jan
5, 2005, at 9:06 AM, PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service wrote: I miss the
oldbuckling-spring keyboards. That's the biggest thing I miss about my old
PCs. That clackety-clack of typing on a buckling-spring keyboard was the
best. Nothing beats the tactile response of those keyboards. When the new
"silent" keyboards started popping up in the early 90's I thought they were
afad and then they completely replaced the old buckling-spring models. Sad.
http://www.zuikoholic.com[2] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/matias-tactilepro-keyboard-review.html
   2 http://www.zuikoholic.com