[OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots

Subject: [OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 06:28:19 +0000
You're a kind person Wayne, thanks.

The little one is now 20, has tubes in his ears (until we can find
someone his age to tell him it looks daft!)  is a guitarist studying
Popular Music for a diploma at Colchester and has just cut his first cd
with his singer partner (a really sweet little singer called Sam).
They have a website (under construction) at www.bvorn.com.  I will put
some music on there as soon as my son can get it to me.

The bigger one is 23, works in a water company and seems to know lots.
He and his girlfriend might have been on the Thai coast about now if
they had got their sh*t together ......

Chris