[OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots

Subject: [OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:00:14 +0000
You remind me Ken of the time I visited the Large (Deep & Wide) Ditch
with my family.  My 2 small sons were anxious to see the scenery, but
my wife was anxious that they did not venture too close to the edge!
One of the photos here shows Mum being protective.  This was on the
North Rim where we parked our RV for a couple of nights.

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/temp/index.htm

The final photo is the same 2 sons on a trail in Zion NP.

This was in 1990, before Saddam invaded Kuwait, before loads of things

Chris

p.s. I know none of the shots is as good as yours, nor is the colour up
to much, but there is a certain degree of sentimental value cb,