[OM] Re: Buying from List Members WAS Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST C

Subject: [OM] Re: Buying from List Members WAS Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST CHANCE
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 08:58:52 -0800
Hello all,

Just thought I'd chime in here, since I just had _another_ great OM
gear-buying experience with a list member. With a slight suggestion from me,
my wife arranged to buy a Winder 2 from Bill Barber for me for Christmas,
for a very reasonable price. It arrived in great shape, with batteries! I
opened up the package, clipped it on my OM-1MD, and started shooting. And
yesterday, took the OM-4ti, perfect F280 I got from Moose, gorgeous 85/2 I
got from Wim and handy Winder 2 I got from Bill to a New Year's celebration
with our moms and babies group, and really got to try out the Winder 2. Very
cool. I've also bought things from Daniel Sepke and Jim Couch. Every single
one has been a great purchase for a reasonable price.

Rob Harrison
Seattle