[OM] Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST CHANCE

Subject: [OM] Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST CHANCE
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:55:26 EST
Dick,
I'm not picking on you, but I've found that generally, people are less
inclined to "make an offer' out of the blue because they would prefer to see a
price
listed, or at least, a price followed by "or best offer".  Takes a lot of
stress and guesswork out of 'making an offer'. And the comment that you need to
raise money may make someone think you are looking for top dollar or have a
high selling price in mind, and they'll just skip your ad. Just my 2 cents...

George S.