[OM] Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST CHANCE

Subject: [OM] Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST CHANCE
From: "DICK LAGUE" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:32:01 -0800
You certainly are reading a lot into my open and honest offer to sell to
this list first.  I assume we will negociate the price and I assume we
both probably know what this stuff is worth.

I feel this list is an audience that can appreciate good OM equipment
and my stuff would have a good home.  I would sell to this list at less
$ than I would expect out of eBay.

And the comment about raising money for some digital equipment meaning I
am looking for top dollar is a bit presumptuous.  Maybe I would feel
better about a big digital camera investment if I moved some of the many
OM pieces I have.

As a matter of fact I have several more pieces, like a couple of 4Ti
bodies lenses, motor drives.

I could be a poor average guy who has to move the stuff to buy digital
gear, or I could be a rich guy who would just rather sell some of his
collected OM gear before buying more digital gear.

I could be living in Compton, or I could be living in a multi million
dollar joint in the Santa Monica Mountains and have a garage full of
Porsches.

Gee maybe I spent New Years day flipping burgers at McDonalds, or racing
a Porsche through the mountains with Leno and Seinfeld.

You decide.......but you know, comments and criticisms like yours make
me feel like I was an idiot of asking the list and more of an idiot for
reposting.

Dick