[OM] Re: On the road again

Subject: [OM] Re: On the road again
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:30:47 +0000
You've got TWO!!  You're a lucky guy.  There's not a photograph I've ever taken
that I can look at and not think of at least two ways I could have done it
better.

Some folks are more easily satisfied, I suppose -- like a few would-be writers
I have known who wonder why they never get published when they never discard a
thing they write, always convinced that every word, sentence and paragraph they
create is perfect.  Sad lot they are, sort of like those folks who think their
children, no matter now much prison time they have accumulated, are just really
special.  I think a lot of this sort of people are photographers, too.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --