[OM] Re: On the road again

Subject: [OM] Re: On the road again
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:22:47 -0800 (PST)
> Well, let me start with the obvious.  Your work is really
> good!

Thank you. There are a few moments of brilliance here and there
and more than an occasional note of serindipity. The hard part
is creating original work. Duplicating or improving on other
people's ideas is easy, but not overly satisfying.

> Your "tiring" of most of your
> work over  time is
> simply an affirmation that you are continuing to grow and
> change.

I absolutely agree.  The stuff that we had in our college
portfolios we go "eeeeewww" when we look at them now.  I'm
constantly evolving.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail