[OM] FS 50mm f2/10mm f2.8/Sigma 28mm f1.8 Lenses & OM-1n and more

Subject: [OM] FS 50mm f2/10mm f2.8/Sigma 28mm f1.8 Lenses & OM-1n and more
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:56:53 -0500
Hey ya'll,

I have a few pieces looking for a new home right now. I have pictures of
everything, just ask. Let me know off list if you are interested. 10 day
MBG to list members. Shipping is free to US addresses.

OM-1n Silver.

CLA'd a year ago and converted to alkaline batteries.  Clean and dent
free, no brassing. Comes with Shoe 4 (very tiny crack on the right hand
side), hot shoe cover, sync cap and Oly body cap. Morgan sparks base
plate cover fitted over clean base plate. $150.

50mm f1.4 Silvernose.

Has aperture ring wear but clean otherwise. Good user lens just have
more of them than bodies right now. Snappy diaphragm and smooth focus.
Comes with caps and Tiffen haze filter. $45.

50mm f2.0 Macro.

Stunning Macro lens that is everything you have heard it to be. Nice and
clean example with some minor body marks that prevent it being EX+.
Focus is buttery smooth and aperture is snappy. Excellent optically and
ready for use. I have two so this one is surplus. Comes with caps. $450.

100mm f2.8.

CLA'd last month and ready to go. Had a fungus issue that was removed
but left some marks behind so this one is going for a bargain. Focus and
aperture smooth. Blacknose single coated lens. Comes with caps. $75.

Sigma 28mm f1.8 ASPH.

This lens is the fastest 28mm available in the OM mount. Extremely rare
in OM mount. CLA'd a month ago and ready to go. Some marks on the body
but optically excellent. Focus is smooth and aperture snappy. Comes with
rare petal hood and caps. If you are an available light shooter this is
your chance to go super speed. $200.

T32.

Had a battery leak but cleaned up OK. Hairline cracks on the walls of
the battery chamber but it works great and is ready to sit on your PB2
with no problems. $45.

Starblitz Ring Flash.

Easy to use manual or auto (non TTL) ring flash. Runs on two AA's. Comes
with 49mm ring and two sync cords. Battery door needs tape to hold it
shut though so a bargain at $30.

Dan S.