[OM] Re: On this very day

Subject: [OM] Re: On this very day
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:29:27 +0000
Fernando

I know that people run 8.6 for years and year, but if you have the RAM,
I should install 9.2.1 if I were you.  My mother still had 8.6 on her
iMac (64Mb RAM), but I persuaded her to upgrade and it didn't hurt one
bit ;-)

I run OSX now and I am very happy with it  ....

I agree with you about the photos, they are all great and I enjoyed
reading about Wallace Hut.

Chris