[OM] Re: (OM) year 2004 Winter Solstice Exchange progress update

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) year 2004 Winter Solstice Exchange progress update
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:18:50 -0700
Hi Brian:

First let me say thanks for the opportunity and for the fine display of
photos. I didn't understand that you could send any photo, I thought it was
like an assignment to shoot specifically for the solstice, pressure,
pressure. And actually it was good to do it that way. And now I can get into
the 'scanner dialogues'.

Thanks Gord