[OM] Re: On this very day

Subject: [OM] Re: On this very day
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:26:19 -0200
Hi Chris,

Answering in a rush, sorry...
I have 128 of ram, which is good enough, but I have a 603 ev processor. If I
had a 604, it would be a different story. A green iMac has a G3 !!

Problem is always software for the geoport express modem, which comes as
part of Apple Telecom in 8.0, in a package that contains a very useful but
buggish Address Book/AppleFax/Apple Phone.

Still waiting for a powerbook G5 :^)

Best

Fernando