[OM] Re: 2SP battery drain

Subject: [OM] Re: 2SP battery drain
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:45:28 -0000
John Gruffydd wrote:

> >Assuming one battery = 180mAh, two = 360mAh.
>
> Er, no! The capacity of the two cells in series is is 150mAh.
> It's just the watt-hour capacity that's doubled.

Good point. I measured the current from both cells.

Where do you gate 150mAh from, though? I got my 180 off some site on the
Internet selling silver 357 batteries. I'm not saying it's right, and
you're wrong, but it'd be interesting to know where you got yours from.

So, let's revise that down to 1 year 4 months maximum battery life
without use @ 180mAh, or about 1 year @ 150mAh.

Regards,

Simon