[OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l

Subject: [OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:26:34 -0000
As a further ha'porth, I add the tale of sending a mobile phone SIM card to
my son, carefully packed between card to avoid the appearance of a credit
card, in regular first class mail.  The disguise was no good, it never got
there.  Replacement cost UKP15 (USD25).  I claimed, even though it was
uninsured, with no proof of posting.  I had a reply within ten days.  A
cheque for UKP15.

Sometimes the system works!

--
Piers