[OM] Re: FS Sigma APO 400 f5.6 (Shameless Plug) WAS: Re: ( OM ) Lens qu

Subject: [OM] Re: FS Sigma APO 400 f5.6 (Shameless Plug) WAS: Re: ( OM ) Lens query - Sigma APO
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:00:30 -0800 (PST)
Gosh, Jim, I would have hoped it would go for your original price, since I plan
to let mine go before long.  Fine lens, and really portable for a 400.  I'd
keep it if I didn't also have a Tamron 400/4, and a need to buy a Minolta 300/4.

Gary Edwards

Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes I was the one that had it listed for sale. As a matter of fact, I
still have it available for sale. I orginally had it listed at $250.00,
but will let it go for $200.00 - first reply off list. Shipping and
insurance additional:

Sigma 400 f5.6 APO IF Telephoto $200.00
This is a very nice super telephoto. for it?s size it is very light and
compact. Internal focusing later version APO lens. Tripod collar and
both front and rear caps included. Sorry - no case for this one. Glass
is clean, lens is in great shape mechanically. Has a few small scuffs
but overall in good shape cosmetically.