[OM] ( OM ) Lens query - Sigma APO

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Lens query - Sigma APO
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:27:26 +1300
Hi Folks

Who has experience of this lens and can tell me about it?  I was tempted but
also not happy about the knowledge of, and responses by, the seller.  And it
sold in the last 10 minutes.

item #3857419193 - Olympus Mt  400mm APO  f5.6 Sigma lens

>From what I could gather in a google search it is of above average quality
especially for the reasonable new price, but considered at the bottom of the
professional range; 6 out of 10 where some C*non lenses rated 8.8 out of a
possible 10; whatever that means.

I could not get a good description from the seller of the lens condition and he
did not provide pictures of the glass.

Brian