[OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap

Subject: [OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:29:39 -0500
I'm curious, why do think that a metal cap would be better?  Wouldn't the
plastic cap be more likely to seal bettter against the metal body mount?  I
would think that a metal cap could get minor imperfections, where a plastic cap
would be deformed by pressure to fit tighter and be more light-tight

Skip