[OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap

Subject: [OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:02:12 -0800
I have a pinhole body cap (plastic, with inset pinhole) I got from Pinhole
Resources. If it's REALLY bright out you can see the image on the ground
glass. Kinda cool. Though my wife has a credible point when she says, why
would you want a blurry photograph? Well, I say there are all sorts of ways
to make blurry photographs, and I know them all!

Here's one of our garage:
<http://harrisonarchitects.com/Images/HBG_sw_pinhole.jpg>

I actually increased the saturation in PS because it seemed to fit with the
image....made it more Lomo-like.

Rob in Seattle