[OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap

Subject: [OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:14:12 +1100
Sounds good to me but only if it is a genuine Oly cap and not a third
party one. Recovering a small piece of brass shim from a dead OM to
make the pinhole would place it beyond dispute. perhaps a piece of a
top cover or a blade from a 50/1.8 iris?
If there are objections, we would then have to disqualify any pix taken
with a Tamron mounted on an OM-2000 on the grounds that the only Oly
component is the name stamped on the camera and that has a much lesser
effect on the quality of the light entering.
AndrewF