[OM] Re: T45 -- my solution

Subject: [OM] Re: T45 -- my solution
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:57:16 +0000
I've got two T45s, two dead or dying NiCd packs, and a charger.  I may or may
not see about fixing or getting fixed the packs, but my solution has been a
Quantum battery for on-the-go use and a pair of AC adapters for stay-at-home or
by-the-SUV use.  (I've actually used both T45s at the same time, but that's a
story for another day.)  The Quantum solution is not cheap, but it gives even
faster recycling than a "good" pack and gives the added bonus of transferring
the weight to the belt (my preference) or to the shoulder.  Like it's hard to
beat raw horsepower in cars, it's hard to beat big guide numbers with flashes.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --