[OM] Re: Hombroich, the pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Hombroich, the pictures
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:03:27 +0100
> on 2004/12/04 11:14 AM, iwert wrote:
>
>> Here is what I got:
>>
>> http://zuiko.fotopic.net/c358943.html
>
> Some very nice stuff. I especially like Raketenstation-02, a very nice
> composition, and Raketenstation-11. However, in the latter the white window
> glare at top left distracts me and I'd crop left, and bottom between the two
> green clamp bars (IMHOAA).
>
> Andrew

This picture was framed through the window of an atelier, I pushed the 100f2
against the glass to get rid of reflections, and to get a bit more support
since it was twilight hour. I am very stuborn in framing, and try to crop
when framing, however here I was restricted by the window borders and sills.
I see it as a challenge not to crop afterwards... I suppose I'ld photoshop
it a bit.

Thanks for the nice words!

Iwert.