[OM] Re: Wanted 100/2.0

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted 100/2.0
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:04:50 +0000
Good luck, Gord.  If I started selling stuff tomorrow, the last three lenses to
go would be the 21/2, 50/2, and the 100/2.  And they would all have to go
together, because I don't think I could choose any one over the other.  Parting
with any of them would probably mean I've either gone blind or given up 35mm
film photography forever, which ain't happening unless they quit making film.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --