[OM] [OM power bounce grip 2 - reprise

Subject: [OM] [OM power bounce grip 2 - reprise
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:55:23 +0100
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Hi all, Thanks for al your advice concerning the PBG2 :) !!!
> Yes I had found your purchase in *bay - I took it as a reference, and
> honestly I was hoping to be doing a better fang. Although Chuck's pointing
> about the inclusion of a .3m +type4 is worth considering...

eBay Germany statistics at these items:
Connector 4    12 EUR (cheapest registered at 4 EUR)
0.3m cable     16 EUR
Bounce Grip 2  81 EUR

100$ is a pretty nice price then.

> Imagine that now I'm scratching my head wondering how to assemble
> a C shaped steel bracket to the PBG2. (to all of you: this refers
> to a joint venture implying Chuck and me, on how to mount two 32s
> together to make a flashgun, ...

Mimicking the look, and power, of a T 45? Else just
put one on the camera's hot shoe and the other on
the BG2, cabling from hot-shoe-flash to BG2-flash.
In this setup the taping-off wound work, since all
connection is made through hot-shoe-flash and its
footing at the hot shoe.

Since only one flash will use the extra power from
the BG2, why not use regular cheap generic flash
brackets?

> One thing - I have the particular madness to make an OM-2n to
> interface with the T flashes as if it was an OM-2.

If you WIRE two or more flashes to your OM-2n, using
a Connector 4, you have to clip the ready light pin
from that Connector 4. Since C4 are offered often and
can be fanged, it may be worth it to 'ruin' one for
that special purpose.

Andreas