[OM] Re: Wanted 100/2.0

Subject: [OM] Re: Wanted 100/2.0
From: Matt Boland <mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:41:14 +1000
I just received my 100/2.0 from William Sommerwerck a month or so ago,
and I haven't put it down yet. I love it! I'm with Walt, 35mm film to
the end...

Then I'll get an Olly body and an adapter. Go the 100/2.0!!!

Walt Wayman wrote:
> Good luck, Gord.  If I started selling stuff tomorrow, the last three lenses
> to go would be the 21/2, 50/2, and the 100/2.  And they would all have to go
> together, because I don't think I could choose any one over the other.
> Parting with any of them would probably mean I've either gone blind or given
> up 35mm film photography forever, which ain't happening unless they quit
> making film.
>
> Walt
>
> --
> "Anything more than 500 yards from
> the car just isn't photogenic." --
> Edward Weston

> From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
>
>>That shound have read =
>>
>>If anybody has a 100/2.0 for sale or a line on one please let me know.
>>
>>Gord

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421
Odyx Corporation Pty Ltd            email  : mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx