[OM] Re: The damn phone and dinner

Subject: [OM] Re: The damn phone and dinner
From: Jaime Garmendia <huitzilopoxtli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:40:59 -0500
aargh...  good tequila in the freezer is close to heresy... to a
Mexican, though I know that "different strokes for different folks"
and all that. What does it do to the flavor?

Now, if you put Linier Aquavit or a good Williams in the freezer, that
is another story...but tequila? I might try it, but I am sure a few
Patrones will roll in their graves....

Shiner Bock.... I wish we could get that in the Slower Lower Delaware.
 We can get Negra Modelo, Warsteiner, Franziskaner Hefeweizen,
Presidente and many other imports, but not Shiner.  Seems that the
citizens of the Republic of Texas imbibe it all.