[OM] Re: The damn phone and dinner

Subject: [OM] Re: The damn phone and dinner
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:53:21 -0600
We keep a fifth in the cabinet above the stove for cooking (sauté with
mushrooms and butter -- yummy!), but try as I might, I can't get my wife to
stop _drinking_ the stuff, too!  That, while I've got plenty of single malt
scotch just across the room, not to mention some Patron Gold in the freezer
(oh, yeah!), and Shiner Bock, Pacifico, and Molson along with the Ichinokura
in the fridge (the last only to share with friends, of course....).