[OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com

Subject: [OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:44:54 +0000
Yes.  Assuming both lenses were correctly focused on the object and set to the
same aperture, excepting possible differences in resolution, which I doubt
would be significant, and color tint from varying coating formulations, and
perhaps a touch of chromatic aberration from the Zuiko, which the Rodenstock
doesn't have, they should be identical.

When it comes to the focal length of lenses, whatever the format might be that
they project an image onto, allow me to invoke an old Southern expression, most
crude in nature, substituting a blank for the noun, which you may fill in as
suits your sensibilities:   "_________'s __________, even if it's on a cat."
Same thing for lenses.  ;-)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from