[OM] Re: Another photo store bites the dust

Subject: [OM] Re: Another photo store bites the dust
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:37:24 -0500
It's funny you mention Wolf as turning you off. Every time I go there I ask
myself, "Evan, why? W-H-Y?" Nothing can be easy at that store. If you want
to return something, expect 30 minutes. If you want to drop off film, 15 AT
LEAST. Quality is suspect at best. Sometimes I wonder if they even look at
the exposure on B&W prints.

RRRGH... just... so... close...

Evan