[OM] Re: Oly Auto Ext. Tube - Disassembly question

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Auto Ext. Tube - Disassembly question
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:57:00 +1100
Thanks PhotoSphere, very helpful info!

I get the feeling that the rings are bent, I can see them rotating inside
the tube when I move the levers and they seem to be out of true.  I'll try
to gently flatten them.

But first I'll head to the local electronics shop and buy myself a
cross-point screwdriver (now that I know it's not a Phillips-head).

Andrew McPhee