[OM] Re: E1 colour rendition vs Ektachrome E100 family

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 colour rendition vs Ektachrome E100 family
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:07:27 -0200

Chris Barker  wrote:

> Nice David!  I like the leaves in particular, but the whole image is of
> a high quality.
>
> Chris

Yes the whole image is of high quality. The green sweater and the green
background and leaves, the other red-brownish leaves and skin tone, the
green cast on the white clothes, the skin tone itself. The gesture, though I
doubt it to be spontaneous, makes a great composition. Can't see on my
monitor if picture looks too warm as C.H. points out. OTOH, agree it seems
more like E100S than E100SW.
Dou you think you could have got the same result with your OM-4T, spot on
the girl's face, or perhaps CW +2/3 ?

Regards,

Fernando.

PS: wont you post a picture of Paris in this TOPE?