[OM] Re: E1 colour rendition vs Ektachrome E100 family

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 colour rendition vs Ektachrome E100 family
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:09:11 +0100
I agree with you. RAW is like processing the film by yoursef but inside the
computer. No scratches, no colour swift and the most important thing; you
don´t have to flaten your film for scanning a sharp picture.
Fernando, if I had used my OM4T, I´ll go for 2:1 spot metering girl´s
face/sky.

Cheers,

Dave