[OM] Re: Here goes.....

Subject: [OM] Re: Here goes.....
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:51:35 +0100 (CET)
Jason,

about this foto-size:  why just do not put you links on your foto to larger
sized pics ?  So much
everyone will be happy :  slow connection will have acceptable load-time, and a
faster connection
will have larger pics to make to make its mind up. (cf Moose who wanted
clicking on some images -
me too, moreover)

Guillaume

>Thanks, it had been suggested to me to keep the images down to
something
>under 30K to allow for dial up connections

Jason, I have a slow connection and suggest anything under 100kb would
be acceptable. I find that by first reducing the long side to 640 and
then converting to a jpg using a setting of between 60-70 gives a
decent
quality image and usually comes in under the above mentioned 100kb.

Mike

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour
dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com