[OM] Re: Catholic guilt

Subject: [OM] Re: Catholic guilt
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:13:35 -0800 (PST)
Chris,

No reason to feel guilty in my opinion.  I would describe the condition
of that lens as "ugly".  Are those scratches on the surface as well as
internal fungus?  Geez, the front element looks as if sandpaper (60
grit) was wiped across the surface.  I couldn't even get myself to look
at the 2nd image. :) Hopefully you didn't pay too much for that 50mm.

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com