[OM] Re: Catholic guilt

Subject: [OM] Re: Catholic guilt
From: Giovanni De Martis <giovannidemartis@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:26:26 +0100
Funny .... "mediterranenan catholics", "Irish sect" ..... are you Olivier
Cromwell rebirth with an Olympus? :-)

I have recently buyed a OM-PC 50 mm 1,8 full of fungi not declared in the
auction from a Protestant from Canada. (if you want I can post you the
number).
But maybe the next time a war of religion .... mmmhhh sounds a better
deterrent ..... much most threatening one rather than a feedback !!!
Have you some suggestions in case of Jews, Muslims, Buddhists seller? Some
religious, ethnic, cultural or sexual prejudgment?