[OM] The magic box has landed

Subject: [OM] The magic box has landed
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:34:44 -0500
First, let me offer thanks to the multitude of people that offered to be the
keeper of the magic box.  So many people responsed that I couldn't even
reply personally.  Wow.

The keeper of the magic box has been chosen.

(Imagine a drum roll in the background).

The keeper is Skip Williams.

As I said to Skip, it make take me awhile to get it shipped, as getting read
for a move this fast is daunting.  It is likely to be 2-3 boxes too.  Should
be fun for all.

To everyone else that offered -- thanks so much. It was a tough call.

Tom