[OM] Re: OT: Tripod Heads

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Tripod Heads
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:22:11 -0800
I certainly like my Kirk BH-3. Don't know how I got my without a
ballhead before. Markins is the hot new item on the Nikon list at DP
Review, although I think sometimes that whatever is new or expensive is
the hot new thing.

There is a review at luminouslandscape.com for the new Really Right
Stuff ballhead. Looks good.

Winsor