[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:53:51 -0800
I have been told that this reaction has had strong survival value in
our evolution because toxins from things like poison mushrooms and
other toxic bits in a newly encountered environment resulted in the
same lack of agreement between canals and eyes in our earliest
ancestors causing them to upchuck(Americanism) the experimental taste
before death occurred. I suppose that I can take pride in the fact that
this heritage is still strong in me since even an enthusiastic mountain
drive in a softly sprung sedan can cause a queasy reaction in me. Or a
prolonged earthquake aftershock in a tall, swaying office building.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA