[OM] Re: Adjusted for level, was Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall

Subject: [OM] Re: Adjusted for level, was Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:54:54 -0800 (PST)
Hi Fernando,

1 degree may be a good compromise if I make an enlargement of this
shot.  I'm going to have less of the negative available for printing at
my photo lab due to their negative carrier than I have in the scan and
only more will be lost with the rotation.

Thanks for the feedback.  This thread grew quite large for such an
average print.

Richard
--- Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> on 20/11/2004 16:48, Richard Lovison at sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> [snip]
> > rotated the images 1.5 degrees to the left in
> > photoshop and I feel that helps a bit.  Now that I look at them
> again,
> > it could possibly have gone 2 degrees, especially in the first.
> [snip]
> > http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/FallMist2.html
>
> I did only 1 degree on the above and seemed OK to me. Rotating more
> would result in a smaller picture, cropping triangles on each side.
> Don't think this would benefit the picture.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com