[OM] Re: Hand tools -

Subject: [OM] Re: Hand tools -
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:55:14 -0800

>I found here a set of Stanley 'Precision Tools', but it contained only a
>pair of cross point screw drivers. One of them was obviously too big, and
>with only the smaller one I was able to install the winder's O rings -

Fernando, Be sure to use the 'cross point' and not the 'philips' screw
driver in order to get the proper fit of the driver tip to the screw
recess. This will help prevent damage to the screw and bottom of the
camera. There was a recent thread on this issue. The Stanley tools may
be philips point drivers. You can check by comparing your driver to this
photo. Philips is silver (top), cross point is black (lower)
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/crosspoint.JPG

Mike